WIN A DETAILING DAY @ EZ CAR CARE HQ – IN STOCKPORT. MANCHESTER, SK4 5DZ – Monday 31st January
Here’s a little look at what to expect on our detailing course. (There will be intermediate, advanced and 1-1 trading days too at a later date for additional costs)
The course will start at 9am and finish around 16:30pm. We have set a date of Monday 31st January so please make sure you will be available. The day will include lunch and a tour of the lab and production facility. There will be 10 WINNERS so plenty of opportunity. The competition will close on the Monday 24th January and the winners will be announced on Tuesday 25th January on the EZ Care Care Facebook page LIVE!
Induction and introduction
• Process flow of what product to use, where and why.
• Inspecting a vehicle for its detailing requirements/owners requirements.
• Snow foam and pre-wash, correct application and dilutions.
• Using a pressure washer safely and efficiently.
• Utilising the 3 bucket method, correct use and maintenance of tools and the importance of multiple mitts.
• Wheel cleaning and correct use of tools.
• Grilles and bumper shuts.
• Drying/drying aids and glossifiers.
• Rubber and plastics.
• Decontamination, tar and Iron fallout removal.
• Clay bar and clay towel techniques.
• Quick detailers, glazes, spray wax, waxes and sealants.
• Glass cleaning techniques.
• Interior cleaning, shuts, glass, trim and vacuum techniques.
• Removing wheels, decontaminating and sealing.
• Introduction to machine polishing and the theory of how refinishing works